Saturday, July 2, 2011

"Sooni'llcut-mearminhalf"

No, it's not a blog post about a Pakistanie spin bowler :) I actually sliced my arm on a mates broken car window and needed 5 stitches.. silly girl.. My brother Ali is known as Captain Accident but I think for now Ali, my scar is bigger and better than yours! So as requested Candy, here's a blog post of the damage! Pity it's not a cool story like i was attacked by a shark but hey :) There goes my fore-arm modelling days... ha ha ha :) Love to you all xox
WARNING: if sqeemish do not view!





5 comments:

  1. Lucky a nurse was around to help ;)
    You are a very brave girl - Candy was telling me how you were trying to push all the 'insides' backk in - ewwwwwwwwww!!!
    Hope it heals quickly xoxo love mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate...that's a massive cut!!! Far out u did a good job!
    great to c u today ur looking so fab!
    Xx Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive my friend!!!! looks like its healing up nicely! Just on time for swimming monday night??? haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUCH!!! you certainly did a good job..... hope it heals quickly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, that's a pretty impressive gash!! :P X

    ReplyDelete