Tuesday, August 16, 2011

On your bike!

Yesterday Des had his first day off (other than sunday) in a VERY long time! Sooo, what better way to celebrate than to purchase some bikes and head out for a long bike ride around our beautiful but HILLY state! :) All praise to Cadell Evans for his tour de france win because MATE I was STUFFED and my backside very SORE! :) Levi LOVED it in his 'wee traveller' and blabbered the whole time! Des only got embarrased of me once when I had to push the bike (and levi) up the hill 'BIKES ARE MADE FOR RIDING SYLV!!!'  :) All in all we had a great day and when my backside recovers we shall do it again! :) Love to all xox

Sooo glamerous the helmet look! :)

Hehehe, a baby helmet!

 My bumble bee helmet makes me go fast mum!

 'Are you sure this grey thing will break my fall mum?'

5 comments:

  1. Where is your matching outfit Sylv?
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute Sylv! Great job on getting out and about in the fresh air! Nothing more satisfying then riding around :) The more you do it the less sore your bum becomes... LOL!!

    Love ya
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. On ya peoples!! keep it up! (At least you did'nt get a treddlie for mothers day!!! What is that telling me!)Be great to see you all again. You know Sylv... a great way to fix Des is to get a motorized pushie, then look whos laughin mateeeeee!!! heheheheh xxx bron

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute is he love the bike seat

    ReplyDelete
  5. When does levi get his own bike?? one of those shaving cream photos looks like he has rabies!

    ReplyDelete