Thursday, August 5, 2010

Look who came to visit!

On Monday morning I was called out of bed to a knock at the door- who could be visiting at 9am i ask myself, probably the post man and he's seen me in my pj's a number of times so today will be no different... I tentatively open the door, Levi in my arms, just enough for the post man not to see the full extent of my pink, silky, milk stained pj's and low and behold Mandy jumps out infront of us! Levi is so used to his extremely quiet mother :) that he didn't bat an eyelid, granted my screams were a tad less loud than usuall for his sake! So, what an awesome suprise! Thanks 'aunty' Mandy for coming to visit us and for smothering us with love! Can't beat french toast, cinnamon apples and tea made for you in bed- thanks babe!!!




5 comments:

  1. what a wonderful present for the postman to bring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naww would have loved to seen your reaction to the surprise sylv :) have fun together and mandy have lots of cuddles with levi for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's tops! super job boz :) love it! that will be me one day - a random knock on the door.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome suprise! Must have been awesome for Mandy to get a cuddle finally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah yes, we do so adore each other levi.
    i miss your tiny little hugs already.
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete